- Access to River
- Agricultural Land
5 acres touching the river, less that a Kilometre from the tarmac.
Close to kitale Town. Along kitale Eldoret Road. Just before moi’s Bridge.
- The land has a single Tittle Deed for the entire lot.
- The land is rectangular in shape. Running lengthwise towards the river.
- The land is owned outright. We have owned it for the last 20 or so years.
- The land is mainly used for maize cultivation. There are various “very upmarket” residences in the area. There is a centre(Simatwet). There is a bottled water plant in the area(owned by the owners of Khetia Supermarkets).
- Nearby there is a farmer with about 180 “grade” dairy cows.
2.5m Per Acre
- ID: 3559
- Published: November 1, 2022
- Last Update: December 23, 2022
- Views: 253